Posted on October 18, 2020
Covid: What is self-isolation and who has to do it?
When do I need to self-isolate?
You should self-isolate if:
• You have Covid symptoms – a new continuous cough, high temperature, or change in sense of taste or smell
• You test positive for Covid-19
• You live with someone who has symptoms, or is ill
• You arrive in the UK from one of a number of countries which aren’t exempt from quarantine rules
• You are contacted by NHS Test and Trace to say you have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive.